The Edison Building marks the 1882 installation of Thomas Edison’s electric incandescent lamps in glass globes at the Stormont Dundas Canada Cotton Mills. The Edison Building is a mix of new construction and historical restoration of the existing two storey building. The Edison Building contains 32 units and 9648 sq.ft. of commercial space featuring an eclectic mix of old and new. Enjoy a second floor loft with stunning 13ft-9in tall ceilings, or unique two-storey penthouse units.
The Edison is a substantial renovation of a former Canada Cottons Building. The original building, over 100 years old; now houses 18 custom open concept lofts, 16 two story penthouses, and 5 commercial rental units.
A particularly challenging build RMP Construction & Development Ltd. provided general contracting, project management, site remediation, & site development services as well as custom designs for many of Cotton Mill Cornwall’s clients.
- Indoor Parking
- Large Picture Windows
- Natural Gas Hot-Water & Heat
- Central Air Conditioning
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Individual Climate Controls
- Separate Hydro & Water Meters
- Optional Natural Gas Fireplaces
- Full Sprinkler Fire Protection
- Smoke and CO Detectors
- Laundry Connections
- Wired for Telephone and Cable
- Historical Look Wood Trim
- Exposed Brick on Selected Interior Walls
- Indoor Heated parking
- Juliet or Full Balconies.
- Basement Storage
- Granite Countertops